[rancid] Wireless LAN Controllers
Ryan West
2009-07-01 21:31:09 UTC
Jeremy,

I came across your co-workers script in the archives, but had some issues with them and made a couple of very minor tweaks to get it working. Anyhow, I thought I would post them in case anyone needs the functionality.

I only changed the prompt / enable detection and the commands that were run.

-ryan
A***@HydroOne.com
2009-07-07 11:48:20 UTC
We have RANCID showing files being updated but CVS is not getting
updates in the CVS folder just for 1 network, other 2 network folders
are ok. How to fix this issue ?
A***@HydroOne.com
2009-07-07 16:07:27 UTC
Just reconfigured the router.db file and it is working fine. Not sure
what was the issue.