[rancid] Sonicwall?
Dylan Vanderhoof
2008-01-25 00:59:01 UTC
Does anybody have a swlogin script or similar? I see an old post about it in the archives, but the reply only appears to address BigIPs.

Thanks,
Dylan
Lance
2008-01-25 16:39:46 UTC
Dylan,

The sonicwalls should be very similar to the cisco prompt. I used clogin
at my former employer if I remember remember correctly. I just had to
change what it looked for when it logged out and of course had to create
a custom rancid script to execute commands.

Did you try the one posted?

-Lance
Dylan Vanderhoof
2008-01-25 17:19:35 UTC
I didn't see one posted for sonicwall in the archives, only one for bigips in the same post asking about it.

I'll take a look and see if I can make clogin work for starters. Thanks!

-D