[rancid] Alcatel-Lucent Omniswitch
Kevin Turner
2008-12-11 21:58:47 UTC
Hello,

I found a thread from earlier this year with discussion of scripts to make
RANCID work with Alcatel Omniswitch devices (I need it to work with a 6850).

Someone offered to contribute scripts they had written, but I can not find
any other references to the scripts.

Does anyone have scripts for these devices and would like to share them? I
would attempt myself, but I am unfamiliar with Expect and Perl.

Thank you,

Kevin
Kevin Turner
2008-12-11 22:15:36 UTC
Nevermind, I found them and will try them.

Thanks,
Kevin

_____