[rancid] RANCID with ALU/Nokia 7750 SAR TiMOS
IT-Info
2018-06-11 18:35:15 UTC
Hi Folks,

Does RANCID support the backing up of ALU/Nokia 7750 devices, or any ALU/Nokia devices at that? This one in particular is running TiMOS-C-13.0.R4.

Regards,
Brian
heasley
2018-06-11 18:41:58 UTC
yes; take the current alpha tarball.
IT-Info
2018-06-11 20:16:00 UTC
Hi Heasley,

Is Alpha considered stable? When is its official released planned?

Thanks,
Brian

heasley
2018-06-14 13:52:30 UTC
Post by IT-Info
Hi Heasley,
Is Alpha considered stable? When is its official released planned?
Yes, I consider it stable, except for sros-md and vrp device types, which
are new and need more testing.

Hadn't planned a release, but it is time. I'll try to make a new release
~ Monday 6/18.
Post by IT-Info
Thanks,
Brian