[rancid] How can we modify results of configurations in the cvsweb
Rad Wep
2010-01-29 09:18:42 UTC

I would like to have a new result of Rancid process with few words between
each shown command. I mean in the cvsweb, we want to see something like that
:
<=== Show Version ===>
result of sh version

<=== Show Vlan ===>
result of sh vlan

<=== Show Run ===>
result of sh run

Is it possible? If yes, which files do we have to modify?

Thanks in Advance,

Bastien
G***@l-3com.com
2010-01-29 13:08:26 UTC
I believe you can edit the rancid commandtable to do this. On my system
the file is /usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid

Bastien
john heasley
2010-01-29 17:57:21 UTC
Post by Rad Wep
Hi,
I would like to have a new result of Rancid process with few words between
each shown command. I mean in the cvsweb, we want to see something like that
<=== Show Version ===>
result of sh version
<=== Show Vlan ===>
result of sh vlan
<=== Show Run ===>
result of sh run
Is it possible? If yes, which files do we have to modify?
you must change the rancid script. jrancid does this, mostly because it
turned-out to be a good way separate the output.