[rancid] Cisco SG-300 patchs
Nicolas DEFFAYET
2014-06-07 11:17:57 UTC
Hello,

Please find the complete files attached that I use successfully with
Rancid 2.3.8 to get config from Cisco SG-300. I have done a big rewrite
for have clean stuff and I use a csblogin instead of original clogin.

# vi /var/lib/rancid/bin/rancid-fe
---
'cisco' => 'rancid',
+ 'cisco-sb' => 'csbrancid',
'cisco-nx' => 'nxrancid',
---

Put csblogin csbrancid
# chown root:root csblogin csbrancid
# chmod 755 csblogin csbrancid
# mv csblogin csbrancid /usr/lib/rancid/bin/

In router.db file
---
test.example.com:cisco-sb:up
---

In .cloginrc
---
add autoenable test.example.com {1}
add method test.example.com {ssh}
add password test.example.com {password}
add user test.example.com {user}
add userprompt test.example.com {"User Name:"}
---

It's a fork of (thanks to Christian for its works !):
http://chrpinedo.blogspot.fr/2012/03/cisco-small-business-sg300-backup-with.html
Nicolas DEFFAYET
Alex DEKKER
2014-06-07 13:36:54 UTC
Post by Nicolas DEFFAYET
Hello,
Please find the complete files attached that I use successfully with
Rancid 2.3.8 to get config from Cisco SG-300. I have done a big rewrite
for have clean stuff and I use a csblogin instead of original clogin.
Nicolas,

I am using chrpinedo's scripts successfully. Can you explain what yours
does differently/better? Also, have you considered hosting them somewhere?

alexd