[rancid] Alcatel Lucent RANCID
Nick Buraglio
2010-11-16 21:01:20 UTC
I have cobbled together support (with input/help from several others)
for the Alcatel Lucent 77xx platform if anyone is interested. SVN
repo can be found here: http://buraglio.com/dev/viewvc.cgi/alurancid/
and the raw scripts that I'm currently using can be found
http://buraglio.com/scripts/alurancid/
This can obviously be extended but for now it will grab the config
("admin display-config") and a few environmental details like "show
chassis power-supply", "show redundancy synchronization" and "show
system information". Please feel free to add this to the RANCID
distribution if it's deemed useful.

Thanks!

nb
Nick Buraglio

nb
Gerhard Mourani
Nick Buraglio
2010-11-16 23:00:29 UTC
My first pass guess is that I'll have to enable/configure mod_dav_svn
for that to work. I'm likely not going to get to that today but you
can get the current scripts from