[rancid] Linksys Switches
Anthony Trummer
2010-03-17 01:12:22 UTC
Does anyone know where I can find scripts for Linksys SRW2048 Switches?
Andreux Fort
2010-03-17 05:33:27 UTC
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Anthony Trummer
Post by Anthony Trummer
Does anyone know where I can find scripts for Linksys SRW2048 Switches?
Not sure; there's no rancid scripts at present. Taking a look at the
manuals, you'd need to roll something with the `hpuifilter` filter
(see hprancid) so that you can filter out the terminal control
characters used for their console user interface.
Andreux Fort (***@choqolat.org)
Aaron Dudek
Alex DEKKER
2010-03-17 19:16:06 UTC
Post by Anthony Trummer
Does anyone know where I can find scripts for Linksys SRW2048 Switches?
If it's anything like an SFE2xxx, you can get to the CLI after logging in by
pressing ^Z, lcli<enter> and log in again. After that, it's the same as a Dell
switch.

alexd