[rancid] another f5rancid patch
Ben O'Hara
2010-04-20 07:58:20 UTC

Attached is a quick patch to stop rancid sending diffs when a time value changes on f5 load balancers.

Previous patches sent and applied missed this value.

These values will be skipped from the config

- # Failover.ActiveTime = 1271692815
+ # Failover.ActiveTime = 1271736033

- # Failover.StandbyTime = 1271692860
+ # Failover.StandbyTime = 1271736081

Could this be added to trunk?

Cheers
Ben
Ben O'Hara
2010-04-20 08:59:41 UTC
Hi, I've updated the patch so as to only match the required values.

Cheers
Ben
Post by Ben O'Hara
Hi,
Attached is a quick patch to stop rancid sending diffs when a time value changes on f5 load balancers.
Previous patches sent and applied missed this value.
These values will be skipped from the config
- # Failover.ActiveTime = 1271692815
+ # Failover.ActiveTime = 1271736033
- # Failover.StandbyTime = 1271692860
+ # Failover.StandbyTime = 1271736081
Could this be added to trunk?
Cheers
Ben
<f5rancid.patch>
--
Ben O'Hara RIPE Network Coordination Center
Systems Engineer Singel 258, Amsterdam, NL
Ryan West

Ben O'Hara
2010-04-20 13:47:07 UTC
Post by Ryan West
Does this patch ignore fan speed as well?
Hi Ryan,

I submitted a patch a while back that ignored fan speed, its in the latest release AFAIK. This is the only thing we notice changing that still gets reported currently.

Ben
Post by Ryan West
Sent from handheld.
Hi,