[rancid] RANCID - output sorted? (UNCLASSIFIED)
Roeun, Don T Mr CTR USA HRC
2010-04-20 11:28:23 UTC
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I noticed that some of my NAT statements were sorted in a different
order on RANCID's backup compared to a manual output of 'show run'.
Does RANCID sort out parts of the config automatically? If so, is there
a way to keep them identical?

Thanks!

Don

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
john heasley
2010-04-21 16:14:50 UTC
Post by Roeun, Don T Mr CTR USA HRC
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
I noticed that some of my NAT statements were sorted in a different
order on RANCID's backup compared to a manual output of 'show run'.
Does RANCID sort out parts of the config automatically? If so, is there
a way to keep them identical?
yes, by source ip. i dont believe that breaks the nat config. there is
no knob to disable it. there is a knob for disabling ACL sorting.