[rancid] Brocade uptime
Daniel Schmidt
2013-12-19 19:10:33 UTC
#*@& code update.

- !Switch Fabric Module 1 Up Time is 1 days 18 hours 54 minutes 55 seconds
+ !Switch Fabric Module 1 Up Time is 2 days 18 hours 56 minutes 5 seconds

I'm sure somebody has already seen this and patched it - please share diff
- many thanks.

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.
Hughes, Doug
2013-12-19 19:13:36 UTC
This is very similar to the last thread. You just have to edit the brocade rancid file and add a 'next if' line above ProcessHistory
In the appropriate place. It's a very easy patch.

I'm not sure exactly in which section that occurs, but I'm guessing it's the equivalent of ShowRunningConfig or something, so just go in there and add a next if line near one of the other next if lines that is there, like this:

next if /Switch Fabric Module.*Up Time/;

Daniel Schmidt
2013-12-19 20:18:09 UTC
Thanks much, Doug - Yeah, I know I should just try to fix it myself but...
I'm lazy. And sure enough, somebody just sent me the file I need. Thanks
though - I'll try not to be so lazy next time. ;-)

Roman Hochuli
2013-12-30 09:01:27 UTC
Hello Daniel, Doug
Post by Daniel Schmidt
And sure enough, somebody just sent me the file I
need. Thanks though - I'll try not to be so lazy next time. ;-)
Have a look at the Git-Repo. Usually a good start to find a fix. :)

This particular issue had been fixed somewhen in August last year:
http://bit.ly/1djDidc
--
Best regards,
Roman Hochuli

nexellent ag
Saegereistrasse 33
CH-8152 Glattbrugg

Phone: +41 44 872 20 00
Fax: +41 44 872 20 01

Imagination is the one weapon in the war
against reality.
-- Jules de Gaultier