[rancid] Need the RANCID Dell extension
Rosile, Mike
2012-08-06 14:52:40 UTC
I'm setting up a new RANCID installation and require the Dell extension (drancid/dlogin/rancid-fe), however the site it was original hosted from (web.rickyninja.net) is no longer available.

Anyone know where else I might be able to get this extension? Has the project moved?
Mike
Matej Vadnjal
2012-08-06 16:53:04 UTC
Post by Rosile, Mike
I'm setting up a new RANCID installation and require the Dell extension
(drancid/dlogin/rancid-fe), however the site it was original hosted from
(web.rickyninja.net) is no longer available.
Anyone know where else I might be able to get this extension? Has the
project moved? --
Mike
Hi Mike

Take a look at:
https://github.com/ArnesSI/rancid-git/tree/dell

Our dell branch is based on original scripts by Jeremy Singletary that you are
looking for. We just added a bunch of fixes for use with the latest racind
version.

Kind regards
Matej Vadnjal
Arnes