[rancid] RANCID release announcements - is rancid-announce dead?
Dale Shaw
2012-02-08 01:41:40 UTC

I've just become aware that RANCID 2.3.8 is out.

Is the rancid-announce list dead? The last announcement I saw there
was for RANCID 2.3.4.

Cheers,
Dale
heasley
2012-02-10 17:08:12 UTC
Post by Dale Shaw
Hi,
I've just become aware that RANCID 2.3.8 is out.
Is the rancid-announce list dead? The last announcement I saw there
was for RANCID 2.3.4.
i must have forgotten to post 2.3.6 there.

i wasnt sure if i'd announce 2.3.8 or let it go under the radar until
2.3.9 or 3.0, since folks are less likely to update twice. i'm hoping
to integrate more of the folks have sent and some new stuff for 3.0,
and there are already 2 patches there for 2.3.8.