[rancid] Rancid shows empty file
pradeep s
2015-08-13 14:55:25 UTC
I have added Cisco switch in rancid. I can see its pulling the
configuration . No error in that but when i see the web interface of it, it
shows empty. Where am i missing?

[image: Inline image 1]
When i click "text" i can see only empty file
Alan McKinnon
2015-08-13 15:31:22 UTC
Post by pradeep s
I have added Cisco switch in rancid. I can see its pulling the
configuration . No error in that but when i see the web interface of it,
it shows empty. Where am i missing?
Inline image 1
When i click "text" i can see only empty file
Search these mail archives for the last 6 weeks. This is an extremely
common problem (as in, daily) and has no single cause or solution. It
really is a case of "something went wrong" and the code has no idea what.

I myself have answered this very query about once a week for a month, so
there should be lots of hits to your searches.

First establish that you really can log in, and that you did follow the
install and setup instructions exactly.
--
Alan McKinnon
***@gmail.com